Warehouse Assistant/Furniture Sales Associate
We are seeking a highly motivated person with good people skills who is reliable and responsible.
- Daily Job responsibilities:
- Maintain and replenish stock on floor.
- Re-staging of showroom floor is a must and happens daily.
- Receive/unload furniture deliveries.
- Keep showroom neat and clean.
- Greet & assist customers.
- Operate POS system -- sales, returns, exchanges.
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness and organization -60% warehouse duties/40% sales floor.
- 21+ years old with reliable transportation & valid SC driver's license.
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to interact with customers.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work efficiently and independently.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Motivation to learn quickly.
- Non Smoker, drug and alcohol free during working hours.
- Knowledge of interior design a plus.
- Punctual and reliable!
- Willingness to submit to and pass a background check.
- Willingness to submit to a drug test.
- Wednesday 9am-6 pm to reset/restock store
- Thursday 9am-6pm
- Saturday 9am-6pm
- Sunday 11am-5pm
- The most important skill a potential candidate can bring to the table is a strong focus on customer service. Prior knowledge or experience is great but not necessary - a willingness to learn is.
- Compensation: $13/hr Part Time
- Unlawful discrimination, against anyone including LGBT persons, has no place at Old Charleston Trading Company and offends the store’s core values which include a commitment to equal opportunity and inclusion.
If you meed our qualifications please e-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org